Nick Lachey tweets about getting kicked out of Chargers-Bengals game
Nick Lachey visits Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals, to promote Tide's 'Show Us Your Colors' campaign on Nov. 20, 2012, in Cincinnati, Ohio. / Duane Prokop/Getty Images
Nick Lachey had no shame after being kicked out of the San Diego Chargers-Cincinnati Bengals game on Sunday in San Diego.
The former 98 Degrees singer tweeted, "Just got kicked out of the chargers stadium and couldn't be prouder! Go Cincy Bengals! #whodey."
Lachey continued to discuss what happened on Twitter saying, "For the record, I was not kicked out of the chargers game for excessive 'trash talking.' No, that honor belonged to the guy in front of me!"
He hinted that the "trash talker" got in his face and he reacted, according to his next tweet.
"I simply don't appreciate someone turning around and putting their finger in my face. Call me crazy, but that deserved a reaction."
He went on to say not all of the Chargers fans were crazy, admitting they were "some of the nicest fans around."
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"