Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza tie the knot
Actress Courtney Mazza and TV Personality Mario Lopez attend the Vanity Fair and Chrysler celebration of The Eva Longoria Foundation on Feb. 23, 2012, at Beso Hollywood. / John Shearer/Getty Images for VF
Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza said "I do" over the weekend.
"The X Factor" and "Extra" host married the actress on Saturday in Punta Minta, Mexico, "Extra" reports.
The bride wore a gown by Ines di Santo for the ceremony, which was held under a white gazebo by the ocean according to "Extra." The couple's 2-year-old daughter, Gia, served as their flower girl, and wore a dress that matched her mother's.
Lopez and Mazza met in 2008 when they starred in the Broadway revival of "A Chorus Line," and got engaged over New Year's Eve weekend in Mexico.
Their wedding was taped for a TV special, "Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta," which premieres Saturday at 8 p.m. ET on TLC.
This is the first marriage for Mazza, and second for Lopez. He wed model-actress Ali Landry in 2004, but the marriage was annulled two weeks later.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 145 Comments
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini