Kylie Minogue, Ne-Yo added to Nobel Peace Prize concert
Kylie Minogue arrives for the UK premiere of Holy Motors at London?s Curzon Mayfair, Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012. (AP Photo/Joel Ryan) / Joel Ryan
Kylie Minogue and Ne-Yo are among the new performers announced for the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway, in December.
Jennifer Hudson and Seal were already announced as performers for the event which will be hosted by Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler this year.
The European Union captured the prize this year "for having over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe." Past winners of the Nobel Peace Prize include Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, former Vice President Al Gore and President Barack Obama.
The 19th annual event will take place on Dec. 11.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 135 Comments
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis