Kylie Minogue, Ne-Yo added to Nobel Peace Prize concert
Kylie Minogue arrives for the UK premiere of Holy Motors at London?s Curzon Mayfair, Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012. (AP Photo/Joel Ryan) / Joel Ryan
Kylie Minogue and Ne-Yo are among the new performers announced for the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway, in December.
Jennifer Hudson and Seal were already announced as performers for the event which will be hosted by Sarah Jessica Parker and Gerard Butler this year.
The European Union captured the prize this year "for having over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe." Past winners of the Nobel Peace Prize include Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, former Vice President Al Gore and President Barack Obama.
The 19th annual event will take place on Dec. 11.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby