Attorneys say Halle Berry, ex settle dispute
HOLLYWOOD, CA - OCTOBER 24: Actress Halle Berry arrives at Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Cloud Atlas' premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on October 24, 2012 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images) / Jason Merritt
LOS ANGELES Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress' home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
- Olivier Martinez seen wearing hand brace after Gabriel Aubry fight
- Olivier Martinez, Gabriel Aubry get into serious brawl
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday's hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement.
No details were released, and the attorneys declined to answer questions.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards