Dina Lohan speaks out - EXCLUSIVE
Michael Lohan made his feelings known about Lindsay Lohan's late-night arrest, exclusively telling ET that he knew an incident like this was in the cards once she rebuffed his attempted intervention in October.
Now, Dina Lohan is exclusively talking to ET -- and while she cannot comment on Lindsay's latest legal entanglement, she has a few choice words for her ex.
Dina tells ET, "Instead of rushing to a camera or a microphone, wouldn't my ex's alleged parental concerns to protect our daughter be better served by handling her challenges privately. Why would Lindsay trust a parent who tapes and sells her private recordings, a father who shows up by himself with a television crew to force his entry into her home for an 'intervention' -- an 'intervention' I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT."
She adds, "Before you go to the press a minute after our daughter's headlines hits the airwaves, take a pause Michael, stop injecting yourself into every story, as this once again proves to your daughter, your sole desperate agenda is in keeping yourself relevant."
Lohan was arrested around 4 a.m. on Nov. 29 after allegedly punching a woman at the Chelsea nightclub Avenue. Lohan was released from jail later that morning with a desk appearance ticket for third-degree assault charges.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance