Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley welcome a daughter
LONDON, ENGLAND - JULY 18: Filmmaker Guy Richie andJacqui Ainsley attend the European premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises" at Odeon Leicester Square on July 18, 2012 in London, England. (Photo by Ian Gavan/Getty Images) / Ian Gavan
It's a girl for Guy Ritchie and fiancee Jacqui Ainsley.
The couple welcomed their second child together, a daughter, at a hospital in London, a rep for the director confirmed to the Daily Mail.
The stork club
"We can confirm that Guy and Jacqui are the proud parents of a new baby girl. Mother and baby are doing well," the rep said in a statement Thursday.
People reports that the baby was born by cesarean section this week at Portland Hospital in London.
Ritchie, 44, and Ainsley are also parents to son Rafael, 14 months. The couple, who have been together for two years, announced their engagement last month.
Ritchie also has two sons -- Rocco, 12, and David, 7 -- with ex-wife Madonna.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere