Wendy Williams poses naked for PETA anti-fur campaign
NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 22: Wendy Williams attends the Angel Ball 2012 at Cipriani Wall Street on October 22, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Steve Mack/Getty Images) / Steve Mack
Wendy Williams is baring it all for PETA's "Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" ad that launches PETA's national winter campaign.
The talk show host - fully clothed in the chilly temperatures - was there when the ad went up in New York's Times Square on Wednesday.
"We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let the animals keep theirs," said Williams in a statement.
Williams said she used to be a fur wearer until she learned that the animals were electrocuted, beaten and even skinned alive for their fur.
She is also encouraging her viewers to donate their fur coats to PETA so they can be given to the homeless.
Williams joins a long list of celebrities, including Eva Mendes and Christy Turlington, who have posed in PETA's "naked" campaign.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" teaser trailer debuts
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments