Kardashian sister Kendall Jenner lands Australian Miss Vogue cover
Kendall Kardashian arrives at the book launch of "Nomad Two Worlds" by Russell James on Nov. 1, 2012, in Sydney. / Brendon Thorne/Getty Images
Kendall Jenner, the half-sister of Kim Kardashian, is this month's cover girl for Miss Vogue Australia.
The 16-year-old model was photographed by Russell James for the fairly new magazine that is a spinoff of Vogue Australia. Jenner is the magazine's third cover girl.
Kardashian took to Twitter to tweet her excitement for her younger sister:
Kendall's legs... I'm jealous! instagr.am/p/SebEdQOSzB/-- Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) November 26, 2012
Jenner covered Teen Vogue with her younger sister Kylie Jenner, but this is her first solo magazine cover.
Jenner's spread in the magazine can be seen at Vogue.com.au.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion