Olivier Martinez seen wearing hand brace after Gabriel Aubry fight
Halle Berry, right, a cast member in "Cloud Atlas," talks to fiance Olivier Martinez at the premiere of the film at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Oct. 24, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP
Halle Berry's fiance Olivier Martinez was seen leaving the hospital with his hand wrapped up in a brace after his Thanksgiving day fight with Berry's ex Gabriel Aubry at her Hollywood Hills home.
Us Weekly has obtained a photo of the 46-year-old French actor leaving Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills, Calif, with a splint on his right hand.
- Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry, says he was threatened before fight
- Halle Berry's ex arrested after fight at her house
Berry's ex and father to her 4-year-old daughter, Aubry was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery after his confrontation with Martinez, but he states in the civil court filings that he was not the aggressor and that he was threatened and attacked without provocation. Martinez told police that Aubry had attacked first, according to the filings.
The 37-year-old Aubry says the fight left him with a broken rib. Photos of Aubry's face with cuts and a black eye were included in his court filing.
He has a Dec. 13 court date for the possible battery case, which has not been filed by prosecutors.
Aubry and Berry have been engaged in a lengthy custody battle. Earlier this month a judge ruled that Berry could not move to France with her daughter.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 121 Comments
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil