"That 70s Show's" Lisa Robin Kelly arrested, report says
Actress Lisa Robin Kelly is seen in a police booking photo March 31, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department/CBS
"That 70s Show" star Lisa Robin Kelly has been arrested on suspicion of assault, reports TMZ.
Kelly, who played Laurie Forman on the hit TV show, and a male were both arrested Monday night after an incident at their home.
The male has been identified as her husband, according to the site. The two allegedly assaulted each other. Police say there were no visible injuries.
Celebrity mug shots
They are both still in custody.
Kelly was arrested in March on suspicion of domestic abuse, but the charges were later dropped. She also pleaded guilty to a DUI in 2010 and served 12 months of unsupervised probation in addition to a fine.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- "The Voice" to feature tribute to tornado victims