"Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars" features finale face-off with Shawn Johnson, Melissa Rycroft, Kelly Monaco
From left, "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars" finalists Shawn Johnson, Kelly Monaco and Melissa Rycroft. / ABC
Shawn Johnson, Kelly Monaco and Melissa Rycroft will dance for the mirrorball trophy in the "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" finale, marking the first time three women have made it to the show's final round.
"Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars"
The Olympic gymnast, actress and TV personality will each dance twice for the win during Monday's live episode. All three know what it feels like to reach the finals, and Johnson and Monaco both already have mirrorball trophies to their names (Rycroft came in third during her original "DWTS" season).
The trio of female finalists, who reached the final round after Emmett Smith and Apolo Ohno were sent home last week, have all been gearing up for Monday's show and talking about the finale on Twitter:
What a ride it's been!! @tonydovolani and I promise to bring it all tonight! But regardless, what a great journey it's been! UHH-MAZING!-- Melissa Rycroft (@MelissaRycroft) November 26, 2012
Monday's show will feature two performances from each finalist. Johnson will dance a quickstep, Monaco will do a paso doble and Rycroft will perform a samba, according to ABC News. All three will also dance a freestyle. Each dancer will also perform another routine on Tuesday, after which the winner will be announced.Tell us: Who do you think will win "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video