Tom Cruise and Suri spend Thanksgiving together
Actor Tom Cruise and daughter Suri Cruise leave Chelsea Piers in New York on July 17, 2012. / AP Photo/Donald Traill
Tom Cruise and Suri reunited for Thanksgiving in London, reports People.
The 50-year-old actor spent time with 6-year-old daughter Suri for the first time in roughly three months. "He's super excited" about the Thanksgiving visit, a source told the site.
Cruise's ex-wife, Katie Holmes, celebrated the holiday with her family in Toledo, Ohio. The 33-year-old actress had a day off from her Broadway comedy "Dead Accounts."
Cruise has been in the U.K. since mid-August, working on his upcoming sci-fi movie, "All You Need is Kill." After the couple's split this past summer, Suri has been living in New York with Holmes, who has primary custody of the former couple's only child together. Suri attends a new private school in the Chelsea area of Manhattan.
A friend, Christopher McQuarrie, told People that Cruise has been "heartbroken" that he hasn't had the chance to see Suri, but said they talk on the phone every day.
Cruise and Holmes announced their split in June after five years of marriage. They reached a divorce settlement in July.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest