Honey Boo Boo turned into a trash-art masterpiece
Honey Boo Boo portrait. / Jason Mecier
Child reality star Honey Boo Boo has been transformed into a trash masterpiece.
Mosaic artist Jason Mecier, has created a "junk portrait" depicting the 7-year-old former beauty pageant queen (whose real name is Alana Thompson), using 25 pounds of trash, recycled materials and found objects. Mecier, who's a big fan of the show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," says the work took more than 50 hours to make.
A closer look at the colorful art piece reveals that Mecier used tiaras, cans of hairspray, a digital camera, Cortaid, a dismembered Cabbage Patch doll and Good & Plenty candies, among other items.
The San Francisco-based artist filmed himself creating the portrait. Check it out below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos