Kate Upton and Usher team up for Super Bowl ad
Kate Upton attends the "No" premiere during the 50th New York Film Festival on Oct. 12, 2012, in New York. / Getty
Kate Upton and Usher are using their star power to help sell Mercedes-Benz cars.
With the Super Bowl a little over two months away, advertisers are making sure they're ready for the highly-coveted ad time. Which is why Upton and Usher, 34, have teamed up for 60-second spot dubbed "Object of Desire," reports The New York Post.
The supermodel and R&B singer filmed the commercial over the weekend. It's being described as "a tongue-in-cheek depiction of how far a person might -- or might not -- go to get their heart's desire."
Upton, 20, tweeted a photo, alongside her mother, while on the set:
I'm so happy my mom is on set with me! instagr.am/p/SHuFdGSyNJ/— Kate Upton (@KateUpton) November 17, 2012
Super Bowl XLVII will take place on Feb. 3, 2013, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy