Lindsay Lohan explains why she canceled on Barbara Walters
Lindsay Lohan appears on "Good Morning America" on Nov. 16, 2012. / ABC
Lindsay Lohan says it wasn't the right time for her to sit down for an interview with Barbara Walters.
The actress appeared on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday and explained why she canceled on the veteran journalist.
"The timing wasn't right, right now," Lohan told host Jay Leno. "I love her. I'm a big fan of Barbara Walters...When it's right, she knows she'll be the first person I sit down with."
Leno also asked the 26-year-old if she regrets getting into acting at a young age and about the recent revelation that she has a half-sister.
"I could give her one word of advice: Good luck with my dad," Lohan said.
Lohan is promoting her upcoming Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick," in which she plays Elizabeth Taylor. It premieres on the network on Nov. 25 at 9 p.m. ET.
Watch her interview with Leno below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 355 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby