"Smash" debuts season two trailer
Katharine McPhee as Karen Cartwright on "Smash." / NBC
"Smash," the NBC musical drama, released an extended trailer to give viewers a sneak peek of what's to come.
In the show's second season, the rivalry continues between Karen (Katharine McPhee) and Ivy (Megan Hilty). The trailer also shows a couple of new faces including Jennifer Hudson, Sean Hayes and Jesse L. Martin.
The show's creator, Theresa Rebeck, stepped down from her post in April and the drama was rebooted under new showrunner Josh Sanfran.
"Smash" is set for a two-hour premiere on Feb. 5 at 9 p.m. and will return the following week in its regular 10 p.m. time slot.
Tell us: What do you think of the trailer for the second season?
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Eva Longoria graduates with a master's degree