"Smash" debuts season two trailer
Katharine McPhee as Karen Cartwright on "Smash." / NBC
"Smash," the NBC musical drama, released an extended trailer to give viewers a sneak peek of what's to come.
In the show's second season, the rivalry continues between Karen (Katharine McPhee) and Ivy (Megan Hilty). The trailer also shows a couple of new faces including Jennifer Hudson, Sean Hayes and Jesse L. Martin.
The show's creator, Theresa Rebeck, stepped down from her post in April and the drama was rebooted under new showrunner Josh Sanfran.
"Smash" is set for a two-hour premiere on Feb. 5 at 9 p.m. and will return the following week in its regular 10 p.m. time slot.
Tell us: What do you think of the trailer for the second season?
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 237 Comments
- Police looking into Nigella Lawson throat-grab photos
- Miss USA 2013 24 Photos
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- New Miss USA is an accountant
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- "True Blood" returns for sixth season
- Watch: DiCaprio in "The Wolf of Wall Street" trailer