"Smash" debuts season two trailer
Katharine McPhee as Karen Cartwright on "Smash." / NBC
"Smash," the NBC musical drama, released an extended trailer to give viewers a sneak peek of what's to come.
In the show's second season, the rivalry continues between Karen (Katharine McPhee) and Ivy (Megan Hilty). The trailer also shows a couple of new faces including Jennifer Hudson, Sean Hayes and Jesse L. Martin.
The show's creator, Theresa Rebeck, stepped down from her post in April and the drama was rebooted under new showrunner Josh Sanfran.
"Smash" is set for a two-hour premiere on Feb. 5 at 9 p.m. and will return the following week in its regular 10 p.m. time slot.
Tell us: What do you think of the trailer for the second season?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss