Jessica Biel would work with Justin Timberlake on a film
Jessica Biel attends the "Hitchcock" premiere on Nov. 18, 2012, in New York. / Getty
Jessica Biel may not mind mixing business and pleasure -- as long as it's the right sort of project.
The actress told Vanity Fair this week that she would work with her husband, Justin Timberlake, if "it was the right thing," adding, "I'm not sure what the right thing is. I think you have to be very careful about working with your partner. But that would be so much fun; I absolutely adore him. I actually would prefer him to direct me in something. I think that would be the way to go."
When asked whether either of them is going into directing, Biel said, "I directed a short film. He's directed a couple of commercials and some of his music videos. I do -- I think that would be something he would be interested in."
Biel appears in the new movie, "Hitchcock," and stars in "Playing For Keeps" with Gerard Butler, opening on Dec. 7.
Timberlake will next appear in "Inside Llewyn Davis" with Carey Mulligan.
Biel, 30, and Timberlake, 31, tied the knot last month in Italy. When Biel paid a visit to "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday, she detailed a pre-wedding trip to the spa that found her sandwiched between two naked men. Watch the clip below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner