Rob Schneider and wife welcome baby girl
Rob Schneider and Patricia Azarcoya Arce attend the premiere of "Grown Ups" on June 23, 2010, in New York. / Getty
Actor/comedian Rob Schneider and his wife, TV producer Patricia Azarcoya Arce, are parents.
The stork club
The couple, who wed in 2011, welcomed their first child together on Friday: a girl named Miranda Schneider.
Schneider, the 49-year-old star of such films as "Deuce Bigalow" and "The Hot Chick," revealed the baby news in a series of tweets:
Baby is COMING NOW! 19th hour of labor! Wife is doing great! WOW!!!— Rob Schneider (@RobSchneider) November 17, 2012
Miranda Schneider!!!Born 8:59 pm! Mommy and Baby happy and healthy!Gracias por sus buenos deseos!— Rob Schneider (@RobSchneider) November 18, 2012
Anybody can be a father. But it takes a special person to be a Dad.And it takes an even more special person to be a pimp!— Rob Schneider (@RobSchneider) November 20, 2012
Schneider, a former "Saturday Night Live" cast member, has a 23-year-old daughter from his previous marriage to London King.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby