Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr. reveal baby name
Actors Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar arrive at the U.K. premiere of "Hairspray" on July 5, 2007, in London. / Claire Greenway/Getty Images
Sarah Michelle Gellar and husband Freddie Prinze Jr. welcomed a son in September, and now the baby boy's name has been revealed.
The couple chose to name their second child Rocky James, according to E! Online.
The stork club
Gellar, 35, and Prinze, 36, are also parents to daughter Charlotte Grace, 3.
Their second child's arrival was confirmed two months ago, with Gellar's rep telling Us Weekly the couple was "thrilled to announce" the news.
"Mother and baby are doing great," the rep added. "And Charlotte is VERY excited to be a big sister."
The actors married in September 2002.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?