Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez back together?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez attend the 2011 ESPY Awards on July 13, 2011, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's relationship back on?
The young couple's split was reported less than a week ago, but new reports say the two have reunited in Los Angeles, sparking speculation that they could be getting back together.
According to TMZ, Bieber, 18, picked up Gomez, 20, from LAX Airport on Wednesday, and drove her home. The website says that Bieber spent the night at Gomez's home.
E! Online reports that Bieber and Gomez went to a Los Angeles comedy club on Wednesday night, walking into the club separately.
TMZ also has photos of the two stars separately entering the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday.
A source close to Gomez told People that Bieber is "of course" trying to win his ex-girlfriend back.
Bieber is scheduled to perform at the American Music Awards on Sunday.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 349 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby