Katie Holmes would be up for a "Dawson's Creek" reunion
Katie Holmes visits "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" at Rockefeller Center on Nov. 15, 2012, in New York. / Getty
Katie Holmes sounded open to doing a "Dawson's Creek" reunion during a visit to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday.
"I love everyone from the show," said Holmes, who played Joey Potter on the series. "We have kind of talked about it here and there. But we're like, 'What do you do?' Because [in] our last episode, Michelle's [Williams] character passed away...Maybe we'll go on vacation -- that [would] be fun -- and just film it."
Fallon then said, "So if there was a good story, you would do it."
"Yeah, absolutely," Holmes said about the show, which also starred James Van Der Beek, Joshua Jackson and Busy Philipps.
Holmes isn't the only open to a reunion. In April, Williams told New York magazine that she would be "totally up" for a reunion.
A "Dawson's Creek" reunion was the subject of the season two premiere of "Don't Trust the B.... in Apartment 23," in which the series' star Van Der Beek tried to get the whole gang back together. Philipps ended up doing a cameo on the episode. Frankie Muniz also guest-starred on the season premiere.
"Dawson's Creek" was on the air from 1998-2003.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere