Rihanna wears red to GQ Men of the Year party
Rihanna arrives at the GQ Men of the Year Party at Chateau Marmont on Nov. 13, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Rihanna was seeing red at Tuesday's GQ Men of the Year party.
The "Diamonds" singer arrived at the annual event wearing a red slip dress, paired with matching strappy heels and hoop earrings.
She wasn't the only star who chose to wear red for the event - actress Jennie Garth, Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Brittany Snow also wore ensembles in the same hue.
GQ Men of the Year Party 2012
Others who attended the party included Ben Affleck, Seth MacFarlane, Jessica Pare, Giancarlo Esposito, Aaron Paul, Rashida Jones, Julianne Hough, Zach Braff, Diane Kruger, Stephen Moyer, Alessandra Ambrosio, Krysten Ritter, Emily Vancamp and Jamie Foxx.
Rihanna is the only woman to be honored in GQ's annual Men of the Year issue. Dubbed the "Obsession of the Year," she also posed for the magazine's cover in a strategically-placed leather jacket and nothing else.
Affleck and newly-crowned "Sexiest Man Alive" Channing Tatum, who did not attend Tuesday's party, also appear on the covers for the magazine's December issue.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"