Tamera Mowry-Housley welcomes a baby boy
Tamera Mowry-Housley and Adam Housley attend the 43rd NAACP Image Awards held on Feb. 17, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Tamera Mowry-Housley and her husband, Fox News correspondent Adam Housley, welcomed their first child on Monday.
Aden John Tanner Housley was born on Monday at Cedrs Sinai in Los Angeles, weighing in at 9 lbs. 5 oz., according to InTouch.
The stork club
"We are so happy!" Housley told the magazine. "He is healthy, happy, strong, beautiful and our families are so excited to have another grandchild, cousin and nephew."
The couple married in May 2011, at in vineyard in California's Napa Valley.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Justin Bieber booed at Canadian football game
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards