Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson step out at "Breaking Dawn" premiere
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson arrive at the premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" on Nov. 12, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson hit the red carpet Monday night at the world premiere of the final "Twilight" film, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2."
Final "Twilight" film premieres in L.A.
The two were photographed arm-in-arm, fueling speculation that they are indeed back together after Stewart's cheating scandal was captured by paparazzi.
- Kristen Stewart on Robert Pattinson relationship: "Keep 'em guessing"
- Ashley Greene hopes Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart drama won't "taint" "Twilight"
- Pictures: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
In a recent interview on NBC's "Today" the 22-year-old actress said she would keep the fans guessing about whether or not they are "back together."
"Breaking Dawn - Part 2" premieres in Los Angeles
Stewart stepped out to the premiere wearing a nude-colored Zuhair Murad gown that included a lace corset and sheer skirt. The 26-year-old Pattinson looked dapper in a hunter-green suit and Bally shoes.
The pair was joined by co-stars Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Reaser and Peter Facinelli.
Other stars on the carpet included Elle Fanning, Kiernan Shipka, Radha Mitchell and more.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral