Scott Wolf welcomes a son
Scott Wolf, left, and his wife, Kelley Limp, attend Project A.L.S "Tomorrow Is Tonight" Tenth Anniversary celebration at The Waldorf Astoria on Oct. 16, 2007, in New York. / Getty
Scott Wolf and his wife Kelley Limp welcomed a son, Miller William Wolf, over the weekend, according to a report.
The former "Party of Five" actor's wife gave birth on Nov. 10 in Los Angeles, People reports.
The stork club
Miller Wolf joins older brother Jackson Kayse, 3.
"Jackson was tough act to follow. But so far Miller is nailing it," the couple told People.
The newborn weighted in at 7 lbs, 6 oz.
Wolf, 44, and Limp, 35, have been married for eight years.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere