Scott Wolf welcomes a son
Scott Wolf, left, and his wife, Kelley Limp, attend Project A.L.S "Tomorrow Is Tonight" Tenth Anniversary celebration at The Waldorf Astoria on Oct. 16, 2007, in New York. / Getty
Scott Wolf and his wife Kelley Limp welcomed a son, Miller William Wolf, over the weekend, according to a report.
The former "Party of Five" actor's wife gave birth on Nov. 10 in Los Angeles, People reports.
The stork club
Miller Wolf joins older brother Jackson Kayse, 3.
"Jackson was tough act to follow. But so far Miller is nailing it," the couple told People.
The newborn weighted in at 7 lbs, 6 oz.
Wolf, 44, and Limp, 35, have been married for eight years.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral