Prince Charles and Camilla continue Australian tour
Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, arrive at the Sydney Opera House after crossing Sydney Harbour on the Admiral's Barge on Nov. 9, 2012, in Sydney, Australia. / Getty
Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, embarked on the fifth day of their visit Down Under on Friday.
Charles watched Aboriginal youth participate in a National Rugby League game, and earlier in the day he visited the Museum of Contemporary Art where he met top Australian designers to support the Campaign for Wool, reports Sky News.
Charles and Camilla in the Outback
The Duchess of Cornwall was appointed colonel-in-chief of Australia's military police at Sydney's historic Victoria Barracks.
The pair is scheduled to return to the U.K. on Nov. 16. The Pacific tour celebrates the 60th anniversary of the reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"