"Twilight" fans camp out for L.A. premiere
More than 2,200 people have pitched tents outside of Los Angeles' L.A. Live to see the stars of the final "Twilight" film, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2," on the black carpet at the film's premiere on Monday.
According to CBS station KCBS more than 1,000 people camped out in front of the Nokia Theater last year in the days leading up to "Breaking Dawn: Part 1," and now the numbers have almost doubled.
Summit Entertainment, the studio behind the popular films, has provided a host of activities for the campers, including a concert with performances by "Twilight" star Nikki Reed and her husband Paul McDonald.
The film, which stars Robet Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, will arrive in theaters on Nov. 16.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments