"Twilight" fans camp out for L.A. premiere
More than 2,200 people have pitched tents outside of Los Angeles' L.A. Live to see the stars of the final "Twilight" film, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2," on the black carpet at the film's premiere on Monday.
According to CBS station KCBS more than 1,000 people camped out in front of the Nokia Theater last year in the days leading up to "Breaking Dawn: Part 1," and now the numbers have almost doubled.
Summit Entertainment, the studio behind the popular films, has provided a host of activities for the campers, including a concert with performances by "Twilight" star Nikki Reed and her husband Paul McDonald.
The film, which stars Robet Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, will arrive in theaters on Nov. 16.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 122 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"