Kristen Stewart 'creeped out' by '50 Shades'
Though Kristen Stewart's character Bella Swan inspired the character of Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey, the actress admits that she isn't a fan of the erotic book series.
When asked by Backstage magazine if she'd read the wildly popular series that started out as Twilight fan fiction, Stewart replied, "Not really—I've skimmed parts of it. When I read the first few pages describing her messy hair, I was like, 'This is so strange.'"
The actress, 22, added that she doesn't think the book should be read in public. "But it's just so raunchy! I mean, obviously, everyone knows that," she quipped. "But when I see people reading it on planes and stuff, I'm genuinely creeped out. Like, you're basically just reading porn right now! Get that blanket off your lap!"
While Stewart is busy promoting the final chapter of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt. II, Fifty Shades has yet to cast their leads for the upcoming movie. Who do you think would be right for the role of the Bella-esque character, Anastasia? Let us know, below.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- This Is James Gandolfini, He's Not Tony