Chaz Bono discusses weight issues on "The Doctors"
Chaz Bono sits down with Dr. Travis Stork on "The Doctors." / "The Doctors"
Chaz Bono discussed his life-long struggle with body image and weight on "The Doctors" and asked the show for help in an upcoming episode.
"I wasn't an overweight child, but I was put on diets all the time. So there was a lot pressure to be underweight growing up," Bono explained to the show co-host ER physician Dr. Travis Stork.
After laying out a plan for Bono, who is 5 feet 5-and-a-half inches and 250 pounds, to lose 50-80 pounds, "The Doctors" said they will continue to check on the 43-year-old Bono throughout the year with his final weight loss transformation revealed in a future episode.
"People might say I can't empathize with Chaz because Chaz has lived a unique life," said Dr. Stork. " But the truth is, Chaz's story is not that different from everyone else out there trying to lose weight."
The former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant's interview is scheduled to air on Nov. 14 (check local listings for times).
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance