Victoria's Secret fashion show prepares to tape
The annual Victoria's Secret fashion show, set to air Dec. 4 on CBS., will be taped Wednesday night in New York.
The show will feature Victoria Secret "Angles" Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Joan Smalls, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldrige, Erin Heatherton, and Alessandra Ambrosio, who will be wearing the $2.5 million "Fantasy Bra."
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
The Floral Fantasy Bra, created by London Jewelers, features amethysts, rubies, sapphires and diamonds (including a 20-carat white diamond in the center), all set in rose and yellow gold.
Several models have recently taken to Twitter as they got ready for the year's highly-anticipated fashion show.
See below what some of them did to prepare for the event:
Just finish a very hard workout! Thank you@Michaelolajide1 for breaking the sweat:) twitter.com/AdrianaLima/st-- Adriana Lima (@AdrianaLima) October 26, 2012
Boxing knuckles #notsosexy#VSfashionshow instagr.am/p/RgZ_7myfNn/-- Candice Swanepoel (@angelcandice) November 2, 2012
Good morning! This goes in my smoothie this morning;) what's your breakfast like? instagr.am/p/RnClXkzVFH/-- Doutzen Kroes (@Doutzen) November 4, 2012
The show is airing at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Dec. 4 on CBS.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video