Michelle Obama wears Michael Kors on election night
President Barack Obama celebrates on stage with his wife Michelle after delivering his victory speech ion Chicago on Nov. 7, 2012. / JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images
In addition to four more years of President Barack Obama, who was re-elected to a second term Tuesday, America will get another four years of Michelle Obama's sense of style. On election night, the first lady didn't disappoint.
First In Style
For her husband's victory speech, Michelle Obama wore a dress she had worn twice before, a magenta silk chine pin-tucked Michael Kors frock, according to the Associated Press. She topped it the look off with a black shrug with a vintage pink brooch from House of Lavande.
Michelle Obama wore the dress previously in 2009 at a White House holiday party and at an event in November 2010.
Obama celebrates election win
The choice was far different from her selection on Mr. Obama's 2008 election night, when she donned a black and red Narcisco Rodriguez dress, color coordinating with her daughters Malia and Sasha.
Now, four years later, the Obama girls are embracing their own sense of style with Malia wearing an electric blue full skirt paired with a pink studded belt that looks like the teen version of the first lady's signature Azzedine Alaia belt, and Sasha wearing a bright green abstract-print skirt, gray bow-front top and a mix of colorful necklaces.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix