Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard expecting a baby
Actors Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell arrive VH1's 2012 Do Something Awards on Aug. 19, 2012, in Santa Monica, Calif. / Getty
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are going to be first-time parents.
The 32-year-old actress and her 37-year-old actor fiance are expecting a baby, a rep told Us Weekly.
The couple started dating in 2007 and got engaged two years later. The stars have said they're holding off on getting married until same-sex marriage is legal in their home state of California. Shepard says the "forms are filled out" -- they're just waiting until it's legal for everyone.
"We wouldn't want to invite all of our friends who don't have that right to celebrate us, who have that right. We just don't feel right about that," Shepard, who stars on NBC's "Parenthood," said on "The View" in July. "Like forty percent of our friends are gay and so you don't want to invite them and be like, 'Hey sorry,'" Bell added.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos