Julio Iglesias Jr. weds Charisse Verhaert
Charisse Verhaert and Julio Iglesias Jr. attend the "Caramelo" new collection presentation on April 25, 2012, in Madrid. / Getty
Julio Iglesias Jr. is a married man.
The singer married Belgian model Charisse Verhaert over the weekend, according to reports.
Fox News Latino reports the wedding took place in Aldea del Fresno, outside Madrid. The bride is said to have worn a "classic" gown by Manuel Mota for Pronovias.
The groom, 39, is the son of singer Julio Iglesias and socialite/journalist Isabel Preysler. The Christian Post reports that the parents, who split in 1979, both attended the ceremony. His younger brother, singer Enrique Iglesias, reportedly could not attend because of work commitments.
Iglesias Jr. and Verhaert announced their engagement in May 2011 after seven years of dating.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video