CMA Awards 2012: Which was the best performance?
Taylor Swift performs during the 46th annual CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena on Nov. 1, 2012 in Nashville, Tenn. / Getty
One thing the 46th annual Country Music Association Awards wasn't short on was music.
The night kicked off with a star-studded performance by Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean and Eric Church.
And it continued with the debut of new songs as well. The Band Perry premiered, "Better Dig," a song off its upcoming album, and Tim McGraw performed his new track, "One of Those Nights."
Lifetime achievement honoree Willie Nelson received a special tribute performance by Keith Urban, Faith Hill, Lady Antebellum and Blake Shelton.
Taylor Swift celebrated the release of her new chart-topping album, "Red," by performing her new song, "Begin Again."
When introducing Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill's performance of "Don't Rush," co-host Carrie Underwood described them as "an idol and an icon."
Other performers included new artist of the year winner Hunter Hayes, Eli Young Band and Zac Brown Band.
Which was your favorite performance? Vote in our poll and sound off in the comments below.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere