Michelle Duggar undergoes mom makeover
19 Kids & Counting star Michelle Duggar was surprised on her 46th birthday with a makeover that gave her a dramatic new look.
The TLC reality star commented on this week's episode that the hairstyle change -- which straightened her hair and shortened it by about eight inches -- was her first major style update in 39 years.
The surprise was arranged by some of her 19 children, who enlisted the help of Michelle's childhood friend Cindy to help with the makeover.
When asked whether she "loved" the new look, Michelle said she could "learn to love it." Her husband Jim Bob wasn't enthusiastic either, saying, "I do like it longer."
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage