Kelsey Grammer explains bringing infant daughter to Playboy Mansion party
Kelsey Grammer arrives at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's 2012 Installation Luncheon on Aug. 9, 2012, in Beverly Hills, Calif. / Getty
Kelsey Grammer says he and his wife, Kayte, brought their infant daughter to a party at the Playboy mansion because they couldn't find a sitter.
The "Boss" actor, 57, released a statement after a picture of the three-month-old sleeping in a baby carrier at Hugh Hefner's annual Halloween party appeared online.
"Kayte is breast-feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted babysitter at this time, so Faith goes everywhere with us," the statement said, according to E! News. "We enjoyed the party with a few of our friends, the baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight."
"We enjoyed the evening. We love our child," Grammer added. "Kayte is my wife and lady love (who is 31 and goes by the name Kayte Grammer, by the way, not Walsh). The world is round. All our eyes are blue. Happy Halloween and Cock-a-doodle-doo!"
Grammer and his wife welcomed their daughter, Faith Evangelina Elisa Grammer, in July. She is the first child for the couple, who married in February 2011. He also has four other children from previous relationships.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 141 Comments
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"