Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood is engaged
Ronnie Wood and Sally Humphreys attend the Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards on July 4, 2012 in London, England. / Getty
Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood has plans to marry a third time.
The 65-year-old rocker was married to his first wife, Krissy Findlay, from 1971 to 1978. He split from his second wife, the 57-year-old Jo Wood, in 2008. The couple, who got married in 1985, recently made headlines over a dispute involving the guitarist's personal belongings. Since their break-up, Wood has been romantically linked to other women, including former cocktail waitress Ekaterina Ivanova and Brazilian model Ana Araujo.
Ronnie Wood talks Stones, Faces and art
Wood, though, appears to be serious about Humphreys. The pair have been spotted together at several events, including the opening of his New York City art show, titled "Faces, Time and Places," in April.
The engagement news comes just as things are heating up for The Rolling Stones. The band, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, has tour dates lined up, an upcoming documentary and a new album release. Last week, the Stones played an intimate warm-up show in Paris.
Check out a footage from the Stones' Paris gig:
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- "The Voice" to feature tribute to tornado victims