Jada Pinkett Smith hosts sex-trafficking awareness party
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - OCTOBER 29: Actress Jada Pinkett Smith (2nd left) and guests attend The Moms Afternoon Tea Conversation About How To Stop Human Trafficking at Soho House on October 29, 2012 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images) / Imeh Akpanudosen
Jada Pinkett Smith served up more than tea at an afternoon party at the SoHo House in Los Angeles Monday.
The actress and singer joined with the Moms Afternoon Tea Conversation About How To Stop Human Trafficking founders Melissa Gerstein and Denise Albert to host the event.
Actress Rosanna Arquette was among the celebrity guests at the event intended to raise awareness about human trafficking.
Smith has been doing a lot of afternoon entertaining lately. Last week, she hosted a lunch, attended by first lady Michelle Obama, to raise funds for the president's reelection campaign.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards