Nick Cannon, Justin Bieber to honor teen volunteers at TeenNick HALO Awards
Nick Cannon, left, and Justin Bieber play at the 2011 BBVA NBA All-Star Celebrity Game at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Feb. 18, 2011, in Los Angeles. / Getty Images
Justin Bieber, Emma Stone, Tyra Banks and Josh Duhamel will honor teens who give back to their communities at the fourth annual TeenNick HALO Awards.
Nickelodeon announced Tuesday that each star will pay tribute to a teen volunteer who is "helping and leading others."
Nick Cannon, who created the awards show, will serve as its host and executive producer. It is set to tape Nov. 17 at the Hollywood Palladium and air as a 90-minute special on Nov. 19.
The four honorees come from across the country and range in age from 16 to 19. One started an organization to help outfit low-income teenage girls. Another makes and distributes gift bags for breast cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby