Princess Beatrice inspires British fashion label's new collection
Princess Beatrice attends Britain Creates 2012: Fashion & Art Collusion on June 27, 2012, in London. / Getty
A British fashion retailer says Princess Beatrice was the inspiration for its latest collection.
Ava Mirabelle says the 24-year-old royal was the "style muse" for the label's Spring-Summer 2013 collection, which is called "Roulette Royals."
The retailer hailed Beatrice as "Britain's foremost royal with risk-taking confidence."
The collection "is constructed with perfections fit for a princess who is constantly in the public eye," according to a post on the Ava Mirabelle website.
According to the retailer, "Roulette Royals" boasts hand-sewn metallics, gold chains and silhouettes "based on a sleek foundation with an edgy allure and conservative rebellion." The color scheme is an array of pinks, mint green and "classic" whites, as well as a "lusty orange palette complemented with classic and dull gold accents."
You can see looks from the Ava Mirabelle collection here.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" teaser trailer debuts
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments