Young girl tells Pippa Middeton: "I hate princesses"
Apparently, not everyone is a fan of royalty.
Pippa Middleton, the younger sister of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, heard this for herself while speaking with a group of children during an event to promote her new party-planning book, "Celebrate."
Middleton, 29, was doing a craft project with youngsters at the event when she told a 6-year-old tomboy, "I bet when you're 10, you'll love pink and you'll love princesses."
That caused another little girl to state, matter-of-factly: "I hate princesses."
Middleton laughed off the remark and said, "I don't know about that one."
Her book, "Celebrate: A Year of British Festivities for Families and Friends," was released in the U.K. on Oct. 25 and will arrive on U.S. bookshelves Tuesday.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss