Will Ferrell competes in LA half-marathon
Will Ferrell competes in the Rock n Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon. / Personal Photo/Instagram
Will Ferrell was among the group of celebrities who participated in the Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon on Sunday.
The 45-year-old "Anchorman" star finished the race in 2 hours, 3 mintues and 50 seconds, sporting a mustchace and a "Funny or Die" T-shirt. The race's winner Fernando Cabada finished the third annual event in 1 hour, 4 minutes and 56 seconds, reports Competitor.
"Bachelor" star Dr. Andy Baldwin also competed in the race with a time of 1:35:30. Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson participated in the mini marathon, which was affiliated with the event, along with SportsCenter anchor Neil Everett.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 217 Comments
- Police looking into Nigella Lawson throat-grab photos
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- Miss USA 2013 24 Photos
- New Miss USA is an accountant
- "True Blood" returns for sixth season
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Weekend box office: "Man of Steel" smashes June record