Rock hall of fame in Cleveland honors Chuck Berry
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - MARCH 28: Singer Chuck Berry performs during the 2009 Monte Carlo Rock' N Rose Ball held at The Sporting Monte Carlo on March 28, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. / Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
CLEVELAND Still rockin' at 86, music legend Chuck Berry is promising a comeback with six new songs, some written 16 years ago.
Berry told reporters at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland that as soon as he gets someone on board in the business, he wants to push the songs out. Berry wouldn't tip his hand in detail about the new songs or when they might be released.
The rock pioneer's early hits included "Roll Over Beethoven," "Sweet Little Sixteen" and "Johnny B. Goode."
The museum honored him Saturday with an award and tribute concert.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Justin Bieber booed at Canadian football game
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral