Samsung draws on star power for Galaxy Note
"Glee" co-stars Amber Riley and Kevin McHale attend the Samsung Galaxy Note II Beverly Hills Launch Party on Oct. 25, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Jason Merritt/Getty
There was a lot of star power on the red carpet Thursday night when Samsung launched its Galaxy Note II at a party in Beverly Hills.
It was one of a series of events to mark the launch. On Wednesday, Kanye West entertained crowds at a New York launch party.
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and actors Jaime King, Julianne Hough, Liam Hemsworth, Octavia Spencer, Kate Walsh and Eliza Dushku were among those who walked the red carpet for Samsung at a private Beverly Hills home.
Style ran the gamut from Christina Aguilera's black leather jacket and leopard print cap, and Vanessa Hudgens' black sequinned long-sleeve cocktail dress to Julianne Hough's floor-length cobalt blue gown.
Entertainment was provided by Chazwick Bundick, aka Toro Y Mo, and band.
For a look at the new Galaxy and how it works, see the video below.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby