"Project Runway: All-Stars 2" premieres with redemption on the runway
Guest judge Rafe with Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and Carolyn Murphy from the second challenge of "Project Runway: All Stars" season 2." / Lifetime
Thirteen designers returned for the premiere of "Project Runway: All-Stars 2" Thursday night, which saw fierce competition and the first elimination.
The new all-star season saw a mix of new and familiar, as supermodel Carolyn Murphy stepped into the role as host for the first time. Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman were back on the judge's panel and joined by guest judges Rachel Roy and "All-Star" season one winner Mondo Guerra.
It was "Redemption on the Runway," and the first challenge had designers create mini collections revolving around an "attitude" theme.
Anthony Ryan, season nine contender, won the first week of competition. In the bottom three were Suede Baum (season five), Peach Carr (season eight) and Andrae Gonzalo (season two).
In the end, Carr, a tennis-wear designer, got the boot.
"Project Runway: All Stars" airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on Lifetime.
Check out a preview of next week:
Tell us: What did you think about the season two "All-Star" premiere?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video