Report: Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy split
Too much, too soon?
"They quietly parted ways a while ago," a friend tells the magazine. "It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They're fine."
Taylor's rep has no comment.
The couple was first spotted together in July, and have continuously made headlines from Taylor buying a house right across from the street from Conor's grandmother Ethel Kennedy, to the two reportedly crashing a Kennedy wedding.
"It's been over a month since they've even seen each other," the friend adds. "With her promotion for Red, she has no time off until the end of the year."
So … new breakup tunes coming soon?
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby