"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Calvert expecting a baby
Leah is seen here during season two of MTV's "Teen Mom 2." / MTV
"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Calvert has another baby on the way.
The 20-year-old mother and her husband, Jeremy Calvert, 23, are expecting their first child together.
"Jeremy and I are excited to be adding a new addition to our family," she told Us Weekly. "Being a teen mom was difficult, but I'm older and in a different place now -- married to Jeremy and excited for our family to grow."
The reality star, whose maiden name is Messer, was previously married to Corey Simms; he's the father of her twins, Ali and Aleeah. After they split in April 2011, she started dating Calvert. They got married in April 2012.
"Ali and Aleeah can't wait to meet their new brother or sister," she told Us. "We feel incredibly blessed and look forward to this next chapter in our lives."
Calvert thanked her Twitter followers for their support: "THANKS SOOO MUCH EVERYONE! #PositiveTweets makes this momma soooo happy!!! @Calvert505 are in such a good place! Love all of you!"
Season three of "Teen Mom 2" kicks off Nov. 12 on MTV.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos